Since all purchases are processed by the platform you play on (Facebook, App Store or Google Play), we recommend that you follow their purchase dispute procedure, which we have provided below.
However, you can always contact us directly using the Support button on this page and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please note: You must provide a receipt of your purchase for Backgammon Live to assist you.
It's possible that you've successfully completed a game payment, but you haven't received the in-game item yet. Keep in mind that during busy periods, it can take up to 4 hours for your purchases to appear in your game.
If you think there's an issue with the game, try verifying that your payment was successfully completed by checking your payment history through your Facebook Account:
- Click the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click Payments in the left column
- Click a payment to view your receipt and verify that your payment was successfully completed
- If you've confirmed you haven't received your purchase and it's been more than 4 hours, notify the developer of the game by clicking Dispute button & complete the required information.
Facebook requests that you allow at least 72 hours for a response to the dispute.
If you're still having issues receiving your items, you can contact Facebook payment support here.
App Store & Google Play Users:
Generally speaking, successful purchases are credited instantly, however it is possible to experience a delay.
If you have made a purchase but do not see that it has been credited to your account, please check if you have received a receipt from the app store you are using e.g. Google Play or iTunes App Store.
Receipts are sent from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play store (Android) via email. Locate the purchase on the receipt and do the following:
App Store (iOS):
- Click the ‘Report a problem’ link in the email receipt
- Provide the requested information in the form
- Click the “Submit” button
Google Play (Android):
- Click the 'Questions? Contact Developer' link in the email receipt
- Provide the requested information
- Click the submit button