A Backgammon is a type of win that occurs when the losing player has not removed any checkers from the board AND has a checker on the bar or in the winning player’s home. When a player wins by backgammon he receives triple (3x) the original win amount.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose which to move the lower die first?
- How do I start a game?
- How many coins do I get for winning a game? (Tips)
- What do the “Bet” & “Max” numbers mean?
- What is a Backgammon Win?
- What is a Gammon Win?
- What is the Double Cube & how do I use it?
- What is “Double or Nothing?”
- Why do my pieces move automatically sometimes?